Monday, February 4, 2013

Love At First Sight

13 Years ago today I had my first date with the man of my dreams! We ate at Joe's Crab Shack then went to City Streets (some of you "youngsters" won't know what theat place is!) where we did some "dirty dancing" LOL! We dated for 4 years, each February 4th going back to Joe's and sitting at the same table where we dined on our first date, sometimes waiting an hour just to sit at that same table. On February 4th 2000, we returned to Joe's and to our same table, where Joshua got down on his knee at that very same table and proposed! We married that year on September 25. The rest as they say, is history. So today, we celebrate our 13 years of being together and our 9 years anniversary of the date he proposed. For those of you who don't believe in "love at first sight," let me tell you-for us it certainly WAS! Today I am more in love with this man than I've ever been, and I thank God for putting him in my life. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment