Thursday, February 9, 2012

Caramel Orange YUM YUM Delight!

I stumbled upon an easy recipe that I simply MUST share tonight because it is absolutely melt-in-your-mouth YUM YUM AMAZING!

Everyone has heard of and I'm sure eaten a caramel apple or two in their lifetime, and I certainly am no exception. However, until tonight I had never imagined the delight that would come from eating an orange drizzled in caramel. I think I have found my new best friend-HIPS BEWARE! It was so easy to make, and since there were NO leftovers, cleanup was a breeze.

Recipe:

I used 2 large oranges, which made 4 adult-sized very filling servings.
1/2 cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Brown Sugar


Use a zester to achieve finely shredded orange peel, 1-2 Tablespoons to your taste.
Peel oranges then slice crosswise, and arrange on dessert plates.
In a small saucepan, combine caramel topping & orange peel. Cook on low until heated.

Drizzle caramel over orange slices, then top with desired amount of brown sugar and serve.

Now then, ORANGE you glad you read my Blog tonight to get this fabulous recipe? Of course you are! NIGHT NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment